A Unique And Modern Gathering Spot
Enjoy a dining experience, which far exceeds your expectations. Chef Michel Richard, famous for his flagship restaurant,
Citronelle, has opened a warm and inviting bistro right in the heart of the nation's capital. Offering a selection of
traditional American cuisine with a special French flair, Central Michel Richard represents a new modern refuge in a
comfortable setting. Ideally situated in the center of Penn Quarter it is easy to reach and easy to afford. Featuring
sumptuous appetizers and unique entrées at obtainable prices, prepared by Michel Richard,
conversation is encouraged and relaxation is unavoidable. Enter a world inspired by innovation and enclosed in a new
and chic atmosphere.
- Traditional American cuisine, with a French flair
- Casual dining, in a stylish environment
- Extensive wine list, offering choices from around the world
- Ideal downtown location, between The White House and The Capitol in Penn Quarter
- Convenient valet parking, beginning at 5:30 p.m., just outside the door
- Impeccable service, open for lunch and dinner
- Staunch leadership from the kitchen, led by chef Michel Richard
Hours of Operation
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m;
Friday - Saturday, 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Please note, Central Michel Richard is closed on Sunday.
Valet Parking: Available starting at 5 p.m.